tumblr site counter

$640 Million Mega Millions Prize!

Discussion in 'Rants & Ramblings' started by SM Conductor, Mar 28, 2012.

1. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    [​IMG]

What would you do with this kind of money??

Here are just a few suggestions:
    • Buy an island
    • Buy a corporate jet
    • Cause massive pandemonium during rush hour by dropping $1 million in ones onto an expressway from your helicopter
    • Try running for president
    • Do random acts of kindness
    What's your plan?

2. whfwm

whfwm MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $59
    Sigh I really wish I would have won this Lotto. The pot was so big!

3. SM Conductor

Tokens:
    $466
    We keep trying to win, but alas, no luck yet. Just $10 here, $2 there.

I promise to buy MARTA cards for everyone when we win! :D

4. Maria

Maria MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $48
    I stop wishing when I saw how many people was lined up to buy tickets. There went my dream. I couldn't imagine having almost a billion dollars in a blink of an eye. I would definitely share the money. It would make me happier to help others.

5. difrancprod

difrancprod MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $108
    Whoa! I'd buy Disney or any huge stocks that is out there. I'd own a corporation as well. With this large amount of money, I can have my own foundation for the needy too!

6. SM Conductor

Tokens:
    $466
    LOL you will need a LOT more to buy Disney, that's for sure! They also own the ABC TV network, and are responsible for those blockbuster films that come out every few years. This lottery money would be like $10 bucks to Disney. :)

7. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    charity, charity, charity. No one individual should have that kind of money.

8. SM Conductor

Tokens:
    $466
    So what do you say about people such as Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? They are individuals and have much more than just this!

9. lori hart

lori hart MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $10
    I would give a lot of the money to charity and then I would give a huge portion to the people who mentored me throughout my life. After that the rest would be invested and then I would buy some toys that Ive always wanted like a couple of fancy cars and a nice house.

10. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    Bill Gates and those individuals have a lot of money but alot is in investments. Not actual cash. And i just did a google search and found that Gates donated a large chunk of money to charity in 2011........like i said, one person shouldn't have that much money.

11. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    I never play the Lottery. I'll never win. Just like most people. The probability of winning the lottery is like 1 in a billion. No one can pick the correct combination of numbers early and often. I stick to those scratch off games where you can win $200 or so dollars by scratching the correct box or something.

12. novasparker

novasparker MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $121
    The main idea would be to buy a few things...like a much bigger house on a large piece of land, a few new cars...and then start helping other folks...everyone needs help and Lord knows I owe so much to others who have helped me along the way...time to start paying back.

13. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    Big houses aren't all they're cracked up to be. Especially if they're old. You will put much of your winnings into renovations and such. Best to have a house built from scratch.