tumblr site counter

Awkward Transit

Discussion in 'Rants & Ramblings' started by SM Conductor, Apr 9, 2012.

1. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    Check out this cool website where you DON'T want to see your picture... ever!

http://awkwardtransit.com

Here are a couple of highlights:

[​IMG]

The real "King of Subway:"
    [​IMG]

A Deadly Button:
    [​IMG]

2. Serenity

Serenity MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $29
    OMG I saw "King of the Subway" in person at Peachtree Center. My friends didn't believe me... Now I have proof lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. whfwm

whfwm MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $59
    Ha Ha i'm going to have to favorite that site
    thats too funny.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toni6749

Toni6749 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $36
    Oh wow, I have seen some odd things on the Marta but that "King," tops the list. Although I will say if you ever ride down to L5p you will see some characters.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    OMG where as his pants lol! This site would not work in New York where I live though. You try riding the subway naked in New York, and you'll end up beaten, severely injured, or worse lol.

6. difrancprod

difrancprod MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $108
    The dude on the first picture definitely won it! lol It's funny! But I admire his courage to wear those knee high socks with a suit! He looks like he was robbed though or something.

7. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    Maybe he was! He'd better have some excuse if he doesn't want to get busted for indecent exposure. Walking around and riding trains or buses naked isn't the happy go lucky kind of prank that it was back in the 80's. The consequences can be quite severe. Financially, AND personally.

8. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    i wish we had something like this for toronto, you should see the weirdo's we have on our subway system....

9. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    Weirdo's in what sense? How they dress? How they act? What they eat while riding the train? Or who their dates are at the time? Or is it all of the above? Or a little bit of all four?

10. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    a little bit of all four. All kinds on our subway system. A little crazy, a little odd, wild dressers, loud talkers....you name it, we have it.

11. Katrina Lay

Katrina Lay MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $18
    I think that what I like about Marta dress code you can pretty much ware what you want.
    I seen a lady that had nothing on but a short t-shirt and stockings with no panties. She had to be getting off the same train I was getting off on and guess what I end up right behind her going up the steps. Oh I forgot to say she had a few whole going on in the wrong places in her stockings.

12. Yvette4887

Yvette4887 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $41
    The King of Subway, hilarious! I have not been on a train in years, and sort of miss seeing things like this . But it does not surprise me that this man would consider himself the subway king. I once saw a lady who constantly flick boogers at the person sitting across from her. She did it every time she got on the train and during the whole ride.