tumblr site counter

Do you think George Zimmerman will ever be arrested?

Discussion in 'Rants & Ramblings' started by SM Conductor, Apr 2, 2012.

?

Will George Zimmerman ever be arrested?

1. Yes, eventually

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Probably not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    It's been over a month since the unfortunate incident between Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman. At this rate, do you think that Zimmerman will ever be arrested and charged with the crime?

Do you think that they rallies are working at all? Do you think they are having any impact, besides on news shows and social media?

2. Toni6749

Toni6749 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $36
    I know this is a poll, I didn’t specifically vote on the poll because I realize he was already arrested (and released); I think that arrest was more than likely the only arrest he will actually face. I expect this case to be filled with media, political, and legal trickery. I don’t see this ending in a justice filled manner at all. And with the political races going on the timing of this was impeccable.

3. whfwm

whfwm MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $59
    I don't really know. I think the whole ZIMMERMAN thing has got this country all ff'd up. I think he should be charged and everyone should just move on and live productive lives.

4. SM Conductor

Tokens:
    $466
    Well he has been charged, but is out on bond, so who knows where the story will go from here. :confused:

5. SEA81

SEA81 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $17
    I just hope he gets a fair trial and due justice is served, whatever that may be. I think the media has distorted so much of it and everyone has something to say about it, and only the investigators in FL have the facts. Some media outlets have even admitted to lying or distorting the truth, so I think everyone in the country should step back and let our system work.

6. Toni6749

Toni6749 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $36
    I am not at all sure how this trial can remain fair and just when everything is constantly being leaked to the media. I am also disgusted that they continue to put Trayvon Martin’s character on trial when he is not here to defend himself.

7. Maria

Maria MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $48
    A better question now is will he get convicted? So much has gone wrong with this case. We all know if people were not outraged, he would have never been arrested in the first place. I just hope he gets what he deserves.

8. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    In a state as stupid as Florida? He probably will get off somehow. Remember. Jeb Bush signed that "Stand Your Ground" law into the books. That allowed Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon. Jeb Bush (George W.'s brother), is from Crawford (a small dump town) Texas. Now I am not sure about other places, but here in New York City where I currently live, we'd NEVER elect a man named Jeb from the southwest, to represent us on a city or state level. But Florida did. And look at what they got for it. Then, they screwed up the 2000 election. A stain this country will never be able to live down. And don't forget Casey Anthony. Who murdered her own 2-year old child. Even her own parents claimed she was guilty. And the idiotic Florida jury still found her not guilty.

Miami is an awesome city scenery and culture wise. But most of Florida is a toilet where the people get dumber and dumber as you get further and further away from Miami. Places like Tampa, Hollywood, and Clearwater. And smaller palces like Sanford are just a cesspool of pedophilia, trailer parks, hate groups, inbreds, and general sub-human behavior. With that being said, Zimmerman to any rational person. Would be guilty considering the circumstances. But in "Florida world". He could easily walk. They're that stupid down there.

9. lanray

lanray MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $2
    There's no way that guy can get fair trial. He has being condemn by many in the court of public opinion. I am not sure if he is telling the truth or not but the odds are in his favor

10. SM Conductor

Tokens:
    $466
    He was acquitted, so in his eyes, it was pretty fair.

11. novasparker

novasparker MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $121
    George Zimmerman is a a real hero...not. He's someone who is simply going to find his way into jail because he just isn't equipped to make good decisions. He's probably not really different from most of us, but the constant media attention has blown his normal bad decisions up into celebrity infamy. He'll definitely wind up in jail some day.

12. Katrina Lay

Katrina Lay MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $18
    One man I don't understand is G. Zimmerman. I have a son around Trayvon age and it scare me half to death to know someone could take his life because they want to. I don't understand why G. Zimmerman did not let the police handle Trayvon. I think the best thing Zimmerman could have done was kept and eye on Trayvon. Do I think he will get his time maybe but I can't say. I hope he get some time even if it community services.

I thought neighborhood watch was to watch not kill. Most neighborhood watch alert other people in the community, then police. So their could be more eye witness. Just wondering why was he sitting in his car out side his home. The whole story don't sound right to me.

For the system, it not for everybody. I heard G. Zimmerman did not get arrested that night when he shot and killed Trayvon. I heard the community did what they call a community arrest and that how he end up in jail.

13. SM Conductor

Tokens:
    $466
    The latest is that he wants to do a promotional fight with rapper DMX. On one hand, you kinda feel like he should take the "victory" and go into hiding permanently.

On the other hand, the guy probably can't get a job. Who would want to hire him?

14. Yvette4887

Yvette4887 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $41
    I believe Zimmerman will be arrested one day, because he continues to bring attention on himself. He got away with murdering Trayvon Martin, but soon we will hear that he did it to somebody else. He is still carrying around the gun he used to shoot Trayvon and has used it in other incidents that got him in trouble and on the news. I believe he is loving the media attention to. Within his community, before the Trayvon murder, he was always trying to make himself known as having high authority. Then recently he wanted to be in a celebrity boxing match. He knows there are millions of people that do not like what he did and hate that he got away with the crime. So doing a celebrity boxing match is like showing off that he can get away with anything and there is nothing nobody can do. That is why they stop the celebrity boxing match from happening, cause it would definitely cause another riot and it might not end good for him, since so many people have hatred against him.