tumblr site counter

Ga Drivers: Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Vehicles & Highways' started by Yvette4887, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Yvette4887

Yvette4887 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $41
    I have heard that Georgia has the worst drivers. I agree with this statement, but I don't think we make it on the number one spot of the worst driver list. I find an old article stating Atlanta was #2 as worst drivers in America.
    I will admit that many Ga drivers are rude. They want let you over, they travel to close, and of course road rage, but this happens everywhere else. When I first begin to drive on my own I would turn my blinkers on to get over, and nobody would let me over. I would drive the speed limit, but the person behind me wanted me to go faster or run a light so they could make it to, so they would ride my bumper to force me to go faster. I eventually realize being a delicate driver was not suitable while living in Georgia, so I eventually became an aggressive driver. I was born and raise in Ga, and never figured out why people drive they way they do. But I know now that you really don't have a chose on being an aggressive driver in Georgia. It's the only way you will ever get around Metro Atlanta!
    But I do drive safely, just not when I run into a rude driver! Which I should not let them provoke me to be aggressive.

Do you think Georgians are good or bad drivers?