How do you carry your MARTA Breeze card?

SM Conductor

Administrator
Staff member
How do you carry around your Breeze card? Do you just place it in your wallet or purse, or do you have a special holder that you use?

Also, if you don't have a case but would like to use one, what kind of case would be the most beneficial to you?

Akiyama

MARTA Newbie
I usually carry my Breeze card in a see-thru slot in my wallet.

That way, whenever I need to use it, I never have to take it out, so it's pretty convenient.

Due to that, I pretty much don't need a case at all.

Akiyama

I just keep it in my pocket if I need to use it. I don't carry much with me and try not to store a bunch of useless cards in a bulky wallet. I really never considered a case but if that's something you're interested in it could be a good idea to follow. Mine has broken a few times from being bent at awkward angles so any storage is better than none.

I store it in my wallet. I have a bunch few marta card. I always have them in my purse just incase I need them. I really ought to make sure they haven't expired.

I have a card carrier that I would keep mine in, if I had one. I am not an atlanta resident, so I don't have a card to carry since I don't use it very often. But if I did, I would keep it in there with my license and other important cards that I need to access regularly. I love this little device because you can put important stuff in it and it's small enough to put in your pocket or other holder without it being bulky.