tumblr site counter

Incident

Discussion in 'Rants & Ramblings' started by difrancprod, Sep 3, 2012.

1. difrancprod

difrancprod MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $108
    Is there any incident in Marta that you have witnessed like someone stealing a wallet or cellphones? It's pretty inevitable in train stations, at least in New York. I wonder if that goes the same thing in ATL.

2. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    um....we don't usually have pick pockets in Toronto, but i'm sure we've had our fair share of theft.

3. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    Here in New York I saw a guy pick his nose, pull out a booger, and rub it off on the train door. I've actually seen that more than once, about 4 times. Always guys. Some old enough to know better, others were kids. So it's excused. But thank god for women having enough class to never do something so gross. If I ever saw a woman do something like that...not sure how I'd react.

4. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    LOL I'm sure there are some women capable of similar things, maybe you weren't riding the right train that day! But usually when I see those things, it's almost always homeless people, not your average office worker.

5. Katrina Lay

Katrina Lay MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $18
    I did not see it but I show could smell it, I guess someone could not whole their urine and they left it on the sits.

One day I had my kids with me and this lady had warn everybody on the train to close their eyes. She quickly took off her shirt and put it on backward. Then she run out of the train. Everybody was like shock.

6. Yvette4887

Yvette4887 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $41
    When I was riding Marta, I do not remember seeing any incidents. I just remember homeless or mentally ill people doing somethings strange or nasty.

Once while walking down the sidewalk near Five Points towards the area where they buses are park, I saw a homeless guy unzip his pants and pee through his underwear while he was walking. Everybody had to move out the way. Or going to the train station bathroom and see a lady half naked with just a shirt on walking around the bathroom cause she was bathing herself. Stepping on the elevator after somebody just got off and see fresh smelly pee in the corner. As I think about it, I really do not miss riding the train or bus. You have to deal with a lot and see a lot when using public transit system.