tumblr site counter

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta......

Discussion in 'Rants & Ramblings' started by Toni6749, May 31, 2012.

1. Toni6749

Toni6749 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $36
    So reality show Love & Hip Hop is officially taping the “Atlanta,” season; with RHOA how does everyone feel about a new reality show in Atlanta?

I am a little torn because I feel like RHOA definitely didn’t show Atlanta in the best light and now we have this……any thoughts on it?

2. JudithFunnie

JudithFunnie MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $4
    I don't really watch reality television so I won't be watching the show.

3. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    I only watch a few reality shows. "The Bad Girls Club", the "Lala" show on VH1, and "The Real World" on MTV. The rest I peek in every now and then. But I must say, "Love and Hip Hop". Along with "Basketball Wives", "The Kardashians", "Top Model", "Project Runway", and "Mob Wives"...are my least favorites.

4. difrancprod

difrancprod MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $108
    I actually haven't heard of this show and I'm not really into reality TV as well ever since Jersey Shore came on TV. I'd rather watch the old stuff like in Living Color, Married With Children and Seinfeld. :)

5. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    Reality TV works mostly when it's based on something exciting. And not some chump losers who wanna drink, fight, swear, or act a fool on camera just to give themselves a false idea and mirage of fame and fortune. Because once that show ends, you're still gonna have to get a real job. And no employer is gonna wanna hire someone who's on tv drinking and fighting women in clubs. And getting arrested for it.

6. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    reality tv never puts anyone in the best light....lol. Don't worry atlanta, no one will care.

7. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    No one is stupid enough to blame Atlanta for the show though. And whatever impressions it may put out there in TV land. But it will however bring the high lifers down a few pegs. It'll show that even the upper crust have their lower class people in terms of behavior.

8. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    its reality television.....it's all bull.

9. novasparker

novasparker MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $121
    Sorry to say, I actually watched some of this train wreck. I really get tired of seeing southerners being shown as just down right ignorant...I didn't like this one, though I have to admit, I did watch a little RHOA. At least Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is in Arkansas...