tumblr site counter

Pollen in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Rants & Ramblings' started by SM Conductor, Mar 28, 2012.

1. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    Is the pollen still affecting you all? A week ago it was 8,000, but now has settled into the low four digits. I'm still amazed at how it can coat your car but you can't really see it in the air.

2. whfwm

whfwm MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $59
    Not really. I don't get bothered by it. I just keep the claritin close by.

3. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    Has anyone been bothered by it lately? Right now I have to say I'm enjoying this nice, not-too-hot-with-adequate-rainfall weather we've been having!

4. Maria

Maria MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $48
    No, what is really bad is when it rains. The green slime that comes off the car is unreal. I suffer from allergies everyday and that pollen is my enemy.

5. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    My mom has horrble pollen allergies. Me? I don't have an allergy to pollen. In fact, I have no allergies to anything really. I am one of the few people in my family who's allergy free. Lucky me. Go figure.

6. SpringBreeze

SpringBreeze MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $22
    I'm horribly allergic to pollen. I remember when I first moved to Atlanta, I thought I was going to die. And then I started making a throat noise my brother use to make to scratch the inside of his throat. I never understood why he did it until I moved to Atlanta. And second to worse is the caked yellow-green mess that is left on your car every morning. So frustrating.