tumblr site counter

Red Line P'tree Live

Discussion in 'MARTA Trains/Stations' started by Serenity, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Serenity

Serenity MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $29
    Are on the prowl.... Marta's finest have the sniffing dogs out... sniffing everything on the platform to the distress of one passenger whose laptop case a dog took particular interest in... I love the security but wouldn't want some dog sniffing & slobbering all over mu bag

2. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    I wonder if it's the same ones they have at the board meetings? With the vest on? :oops:

3. lori2012

lori2012 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $2
    I LOVE MARTA! WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS GREAT! BUT THE TIME OF THE TRAINS AND THE BUSES NEED A LITTLE MORE INPROVEMENT! ALSO KEEP IT UP WITH THE DOG'S LOOKING FOR THING'S THAT DON'T BELONG ON MARTA OR FOR PUBLIC FOR THAT MATTER! I KIND OF WISH MARTA RAN 24-7 THAT WAY WE ALL CAN GET AROUND BETTER! A IT WOULD BE LOVELY IF I DID WIN A FREE PASS! IT WOULD HELP ME WITH MY JOB HUNT!

4. Maria

Maria MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $48
    I don't have a problem with dogs so much. My concern is all the beggars and selling going on. I want to relax and enjoy my ride. Not try to ignore the scary person in my face. :mad:

5. novasparker

novasparker MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $121
    I don't have a problem with the dogs at all. I really don't have a problem with any security measure that is designed to help keep me safe. I might have to become a little disturbed if it gets as intense as say a TSA screening and a no-ride list...but for now, I am happy with what is happening and I wish they would step up a little security and have some MARTA police ride the night transit.