tumblr site counter

Will the people ever stop coming?

Discussion in 'Rants & Ramblings' started by Maria, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Maria

Maria MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $48
    I love Atlanta. It's very diverse. But all the people are overloading this area. I wish people would stop coming! There is not that much here. The traffic is unreal. Please stop coming here!

What do you guys think?

2. OsvaldoLuis

OsvaldoLuis Guest

I think that if its awesome people will keep comming and there is nothing you can do to stop it, atleast you could go to another place that its nice and doesnt have that traffic.
    Hope this helps.

3. difrancprod

difrancprod MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $108
    I've been to New York and it's nothing like the traffic of people in Atlanta. It was just worst in New York! It's like it never ends!

4. SM Conductor

SM Conductor Administrator Staff Member

Tokens:
    $466
    LOL telling people to stop coming to a city is like telling the sun not to shine. Just won't happen. Unless that city has an outbreak of the plague or something horrible like that...

5. NickJ

NickJ MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $62
    You're complaining that too many people are coming to your city to visit or live? That's like taking a hatchet to your own economy! The more people that visit or move to Atlanta or any major city. The more folks pay taxes, spend money, buy things, and grow the economy. And that will inspire more businesses to move there to cater to the new residents. That's why Atlanta as a city, has a booming economy that most STATES would kill for. Why do you think Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, and states like it are broke? Because no one visits or moves there. So their economy is either stagnant, or a few loose bricks away from total collapse!

6. marchese

marchese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $46
    hahahah i've never heard of people begging individuals to stop comign to their city.

7. lanray

lanray MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $2
    I think it's just natural that people will move to developed cities of the world as that is where the jobs are. The only way the government can reduce that is by replicating what's in the city to the remote parts of the start rather concentrate all major landmark buildings on one part of the town

8. novasparker

novasparker MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $121
    Atlanta continues to grow at a phenomenal pace. It's the communications hub of the entire country. as long as the city continues to offer opportunities for people to make a living, then people will continue to come. It's going to be up to the city to grow the city along with the population.

9. Katrina Lay

Katrina Lay MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $18
    Depends on what side of town you are referring to. My old community look dead while other community look stuff with people. Time have been hard for most so I figure people go where they can afford to live. Some people like to be close to their jobs & shopping center so a course those area will be crowed. If their lot of traffic near you scout around the city or ask question where is a nice neighborhood with less traffic. If you drive a car you could go off the bus line but if you are on the bus line you might find yourself by lot of traffic.

Their are really some cool bus driver ask them do they no of some neighborhood that are not crowded.

10. Yvette4887

Yvette4887 MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $41
    The traffic here is bad, but different diversity of people are not the reason for heavy traffic in Atlanta, there are different diversity in other states as well. Plus, if you were living in the conditions that they dealt with in their country then you might try to sneak over here as well. I know I would! Plus our traffic is not as bad as New York, which I have heard. I know people who live there and they say traffic there is ridiculous. And like Katrina said every area in Atlanta is not pack. Just move somewhere with less people and that will cause less traffic. That is way most people move far from town.