tumblr site counter

Contest Win a free MARTA Pass!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Info' started by SM Conductor, Mar 2, 2012.

1. SM Conductor Administrator

Tokens:
    $454
    As part of our launch celebration, we are giving away one FREE MARTA pass to a lucky member! All you have to do is become a member of the SmartaMarta forums from now untio April 30th, 2012, and you will be entered to win!

** Remember to fully validate your registration by clicking the link sent to your email address. No validation = no entry! **

If you want 6 more chances to win:
    • Start a topic on SmartaMarta to earn 2 additional entries
    • Reply to a topic on SmartaMarta to earn 1 additional entry
    • Like SmartaMarta on Facebook to earn 1 additional entry
    • Tweet this to earn 1 additional entry: Join me. I believe in a #SmartaMarta
    • Invite a user using the Invite function in your control panel. When they register successfully, you earn 1 additional entry
    Topics & replies must be geared towards the theme of the SmartaMarta Forums, and not be considered spam. The easiest way to participate is to post something that you have a question about, or something that you'd like to see happen on MARTA!

The winner of this contest will receive one (1) weekly pass on the MARTA transit system! (a $23.75 value!).

#smartamarta

With gas prices going up, who doesn't want to ride for free!

Here are the official rules:
    • No purchase necessary.
    • Only one (1) entry per person. Multiple account registrations by the same individual will result in immediate disqualification and account removal.
    • Topics or posts that are considered spam by the admins will not count, and poster risks post deletion and/or account termination. "Spam" is considered anything not geared towards the general theme of the SmartaMarta Forums .
    • Contest period is March 5, 2012 through April 30, 2012 @ 11:55 PM EST
    • Winner will be announced Tuesday, May 1, 2012
    • SmartaMarta is not operated by, sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) in any way.
    [IMG]
  2. MattW MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $39
    Is there a way to opt-out of automatic entry? It is highly unlikely I will find myself in the position of being able to use a full week of MARTA rides and would not want to deprive someone else of the ability to use it if they really need to.
  3. SM Conductor Administrator

Tokens:
    $454
    Sure thing Matt, thanks for letting us know. :cool:
  4. Jaquita Hicks MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $8
    how do I enter the chance to win the free pass
  5. Jaquita Hicks MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $8
    I really feel safe riding marta.
  6. SM Conductor Administrator

Tokens:
    $454
    You are entered! When you registered to participate on this site, you were automatically entered. Good luck!
  7. whfwm MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $59
    Only 7 more days left. I guess this means I don't have time to enter this contest since I'm not living in the A yet.
  8. SM Conductor Administrator

Tokens:
    $454
    Maybe you could give it to someone you know who is in the Atlanta area! I'm sure they would be oh so grateful to you!
  9. Jaquita Hicks MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $8
    Oh ok thanks for answering my question
  10. Jaquita Hicks MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $8
    It will be really nice if I won this free pass
  11. Amani Reese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $4
    You can not enjoy the experience of riding Marta without a Breezecard or Ticket! You might as well sign up and try to win!
  12. Amani Reese MARTA Newbie

Tokens:
    $4
    I agree! It would be even better if I won as well! Good luck!
  13. SM Conductor Administrator

Tokens:
    $454
    Thanks to all who entered our 1st contest! Congratulations goes out to whfwm as the winner with 15 big entries! She will receive a weekly MARTA card, traveling all over Atlanta for free!

Stay tuned, as our next contest will be announced shortly.